New update to the update just done: Fred's BACK!!! And he's back with Attitude! He now wants to be called Frederick the Frog, Esquire....? What the heck. He said he didn't have time to talk plus he is charging 500 bucks (Fijian) for any intreviews. I saw him on my way to the lobby to post the previous blog. Looks like they were setting up to do a photo shoot of some sort? I just said goodbye and good luck and he waved goodbye back....must admit he looked sleaker (a little less wary maybe)

I guess this brings the saga of Fred the Toad (et al) to a close (thank God says Naomi).
Now I'm wondering what species of animal in New Zealand I can bring to life ( no flippin way, says Naomi)

We'll see says Bob
Bye again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrecks of Truk

A Fijian Standoff!

Pearl Harbor