A quiet day at the resort

Hello (Bula!). It is Sunday Feb 25.

A big turnover day here at the resort. A lot have left but they will start arriving Sunday afternoon. Occupancy rate has been down to 24% as it is the low season. This afternoon we were down to 6 people in the pool with no kids yelling and screaming plus the water was much clearer today.

I took a little walk around the resort and took a few shots.








The garden pond up by the lobby had some large Koi in it

I also met up with little Macey and family but she refused to model her braids for me and gave me quite the brush off. She really reminds Naomi and I of a certain daughter of ours at that age but we won't mention her name! Hah!

I did get one good shot but off she went!



So it was mostly a quiet relax by the pool day.

Oops! Almost forgot about Fred! Here he is with his new "routine"

Here's the new routine from the previous night.
Yep....not much of anything....no costume...no props....no song and dance , nothing, nada, zilch...devoid of any artistic talent completely!

He then had the gall to ask what I thought and should he go find a talent scout so he could go "explore his options"!

I must admit I was probably a little rude in my reply. I think I really hurt his feelings as he was not in his burrow the next day. I hope the little guy is okay.

JUST IN:
 GREAT! Aussie friends Peter just sent us some more shots of our stay aboard the Fijian Princess. He says more will be coming.




I wonder who that handsome guy is sitting by Naomi?
We are in the pool aboard Blue Lagoon Cruise boat the Fijian Princess.

                                        Does it get any better than this?

 
And here is one of our official island greeting party just before we went to the beach to snorkle



I also added these next two shots taken from the lobby of the Outrigger resort. We had stopped there on our way to the EcoTrax tour.


                The bures are so nice.

We had our first cribbage tournament yesterday and Bob was triumphant....Naomi will fix that in no time.  We had to say goodbye to our new Canadian friends Rod And Sharol, but we will see them again in Canada as they live only four hours away from us in Alberta.  Isn't the world a tiny place.


Well, that's  it for now.

Bob and Naomi

Comments

  1. Wow!!! Great pics!
    Tell Fred not to give up. That steely eyed stare could do well in Hollywood!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrecks of Truk

A Fijian Standoff!

Pearl Harbor